Reduce energy consumption in ventilation systems by up to 85%!
Recover heating and cooling and thus reduce energy costs and protect the environment – we plan and implement highly efficient new systems, optimize your existing air conditioning and ventilation systems as well as heating and cooling systems and thus reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.
Rabmer setzt auf APESS
By using the innovative APESS system we offer our customers highly efficient solutions to reduce energy consumption by up to 85%. The following approaches are pursued:
- System analysis and solution concept with detailed energy balance for the complete system
- Utilisation of exhaust air heat by returning it to the heat cycle
- Use of dehumidification cooling and return to the refrigeration cycle
- Demand-oriented use of heat pumps for heating and cooling production
- Use of APESS energy management system for optimised control of cooling and heating
- Use of optimised supply/exhaust air heat exchanger systems, individually for your plant
We support you right from the start and accompany you until commissioning.
With APESS® we also simulate the energy costs (cooling, heating, humidification) of your building in advance, i.e. in the planning phase. It depicts the most varied energy courses and provides information about expected costs with above-average accuracy. A perfect basis for good investment decisions!