Energy from waste water for heating and cooling of buildings!
Technologies for the use of energy from wastewater are economical, efficient and highly innovative solutions – absolutely at the pulse of time! More than 50% of the world’s energy requirements are used for heating and cooling, including hot water preparation. With the heat of wastewater, we have a huge energy potential at our disposal, which can be used with state-of-the-art heat exchanger and heat pump technology – economically, efficiently and innovatively!
Building services of the future - with hot water treatment
Day after day, a considerable amount of wastewater accumulates in buildings. With innovative, self-cleaning heat exchangers, it is possible to recover up to two-thirds of the heat from the wastewater and use it efficiently for hot water preparation. The result: less energy consumption, less costs, less CO2 emissions.
Rabmer supplies innovative heat exchanger systems for this:
Heat generator – static system
- The wastewater is collected in the mantle of the tower and heats the fresh water in the inner tank.
- The heated water is removed from the upper part of the inner container and fed as preheated fresh water to the existing water heating system.
Plate heat exchanger – continuous system
- The pre-treated wastewater flows through the countercurrent heat exchanger and heats the incoming fresh water.
- A cleaning scraper removes the dirt on the heat exchanger surface daily, whereby an optimal heat transfer is guaranteed.
- Waste water quantity: at least 2 m3 per day
- Residential buildings: gray water pipeline separate from fecal waste water; Central hot water available
- Spatial proximity of the sewer to central hot water
Area of applications
- Baths, sports facilities
- Hotel industry, wellness parks
- Commercial kitchens, hospitals
- Food processing industry
- Residential complexes
- Retirement homes
- And much more …