Sustainable heating and cooling - the big challenge in times of climate change
More than 40% of the world’s energy requirements are used for heating and cooling, including hot water preparation. With the heat of wastewater, we have a huge energy potential at our disposal, which can be used with state-of-the-art heat exchanger and heat pump technology – economically, efficiently and innovatively!
Sewer waste heat heats and cools buildings
If office and residential buildings, hospitals or shopping centers are located near canals with a waste water volume of at least 10 liters per second, these buildings can be heated and cooled with the energy from the wastewater in a particularly economical and environmentally friendly manner. Innovative heat exchanger systems and efficient heat pumps are used here, which significantly reduce energy costs and CO2 emissions for systems with an output of more than 100 kW.
With our proven technologies, we deliver a solution that meets your requirements:
Channel heat exchanger with dry weather channel
- Suitable for all channel shapes, quick installation
- Optimum use of heat, as it is completely overflowed even in dry weather
- Supply and return lines are routed below the heat exchanger to ensure easy maintenance of the channel by the operator
In the tube integrated heat exchangers
- For new construction of a canal
- Fast and uncomplicated installation
External heat exchangers
- For large projects with 500 kW power and more
- Wastewater is pumped out of the sewer via a shaft and pre-cleaned via a mechanical filter
- By means of externally mounted heat exchanger bundles and heat pumps, extremely high efficiencies (COP 7 to 8) can be achieved