Pipe rehabilitation & testing technologies - Contemporary and sustainable solutions
Pipelines are endangered by deposits, age and corrosion. Leaky pipe collars, ingrowing roots and cracks cause environmental perils or a loss of important primary products. We offer modern solutions from testing technologies to refurbishment.
In the field of “trenchless pipe rehabilitation”, we offer a wide range of technologies which enable us to carry out rehabilitation projects for public and private operators of pipeline networks quickly, efficiently and in an environmentally friendly manner. Different rehabilitation methods are used depending on the project’s requirements. Benefit from the advantages of trenchless pipe rehabilitation:
- Short project times & high efficiency
- Protection of the above-ground and underground infrastructure
- Avoidance of traffic disturbances as far as possible
- Low noise and dust nuisance for local residents
- Active environmental protection through the reduction of CO2 emissions
- Restoration of a functioning pipeline for the next decades
Pressure pipe rehabilitation
The rehabilitation of pressure pipelines requires special know-how and technologies. Rabmer offers a comprehensive solution for all problems around defect pressure pipes from DN 150 mm – DN 1200 mm with the following procedures:
- Pipe-Liner by water or steam curing
- Primus-Line for transport lines
- Close-Fit lining
- Pipe relining (for short and long pipes)
Our services for you:
- Our experts will inform you in detail about pipe rehabilitation & testing technologies.
- We help you to choose the optimal technology for your specific needs.
- We take over the measurement, delivery, installation and commissioning.
- We are there for you – and answer your questions about price, quality, implementation and much more.