ZYPHO® - the innovative recovery of shower heat
ZYPHO is a compact and highly efficient heat exchanger that is installed under the shower tray. It absorbs the heat energy from the drainage water and uses it to preheat the cold water, reducing energy consumption by 30%.
The solution - ZYPHO®
Depending on the desired shower temperature, the mixing valve in the shower mixes cold with warm fresh water. In the ZYPHO, the cold fresh water is preheated by the warm shower waste water and thus comes at an already higher temperature of approx. 24 °C in the mixing valve. This results in many advantages for you.
- Strong reduction of the required amount of additional hot water to achieve the desired temperature.
- Annual cost savings of around € 200 (avg. Austrian household with 4 persons).
- Thus, the issue pays for itself in just 2 years.
- You make an important contribution to the protection of the environment and the conscious use of our energy resources
Hygiene and safety
ZYPHO complies with the strictest hygiene regulations. The wastewater is double-walled according to EN 1717 and therefore never in direct contact with the clean shower water. Legionella pose no danger because the warm waste water never stagnates due to the internal gradient of 2% and the corpus cools down to below 25 ° C in the resting phase (according to WHO recommendation). In addition, the copper tubes used also contribute to the prophylaxis of Legionella.
- Certified to EN1717 (sections 5.2 and 22.214.171.124) – TÜV Rheinland
- kiwa efficiency certificate according to NEN7120: 2011 / C2: 2011
Our services for you:
- Our experts will inform you in detail about “saving water and energy”.
- We help you to choose the right type.
- We calculate your individual savings.
- We are there for you – and answer your questions (price, installer partner, etc.).