Innovative environmental technologies for the hotel industry
The Rabmer Group has been active in the field of environmental technologies for over 30 years and has set itself the goal of conserving resources and using them efficiently. This has resulted in a wide range of products with a focus on renewable energies as well as water and energy efficiency, including innovative technologies, with which the Rabmer Group helps national and international customers to implement sustainable measures. The hotel industry in particular benefits from the many solutions and can thus cover their energy requirements and significantly reduce operating costs.
The portfolio of the Rabmer Group for the hotel industry includes the following products:
ECOWATERJET® - Water and energy saving system for the shower
Showers and sinks in particular consume a lot of water and energy, which in turn results in high costs. With the patented ECOWATERJET system, up to 50% of energy and water can be saved – without any loss of comfort for the guests. At the same time, you also reduce your CO2 emissions and the costs for electricity and gas. With ECOWATERJET, a hotel with 100 rooms can save around 1.5 million liters of water, 60,000 kWh of energy and €13,000 in costs every year. The savings are so high that the investment pays off after just a few months. Incidentally, you can easily find out your own savings potential using the online savings calculator at www.ecowaterjet.com.
The advantages of ECOWATERJET:
- reduces water and energy consumption by up to 50%
- sustainably reduces energy costs
- no loss of comfort for your guests
- uncomplicated installation
- quick payback period
- ECOWATERJET already saves water and energy, among other things. at: Falkensteiner Group, Hotel Resort Werzers, Stanglwirt, Hotel Ambassador, Eurotherme Bad Schallbach, Johannesbad Therme Füssing, and many more.
More about the ECOWATERJET at www.ecowaterjet.com
AQUABION® - ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY ANTI-LIMETER AND CORROSION PROTECTION
AQUABION is an efficient and environmentally friendly limescale and corrosion protection for residential buildings, hotels and industry. It reliably protects pipes, fittings, household appliances and production plants from limescale and rust without the use of chemicals, electricity or magnets while maintaining the natural drinking water quality. Based on the patented zinc sacrificial anode technology, AQUABION is now used by more than 200,000 users throughout Europe.
The advantages of Aquabion:
- natural limescale and corrosion protection
- protects pipelines and equipment
- reduces the cleaning effort
- maintenance-free with no running costs
- good tasting, healthy water
- improve hygiene in the pipes
- AQUABION has many satisfied customers and protects among others. the Hotel Bayrischer Hof, the 5* organic and wellness hotel Stanglwirt, the K+K Hotels in Vienna and Budapest, the St. Florian Monastery, the Julius Raab student residence and the Portomar Apartments on Mallorca from limescale and corrosion.
More about Aquabion at www.aquabion.at
ENERGY FROM WASTEWATER – FOR RENEWABLE HEATING AND COOLING OF BUILDINGS
To date, CO2-critical energy sources have been used almost exclusively for heating, cooling and hot water preparation. A sustainable alternative is waste water energy: the previously largely unused waste water is available as a renewable energy source all year round, around the clock and regionally. Up to 14% of the required heat requirement could be covered from the energy source waste water. In addition, there is the enormous and steadily increasing need for cold, which can also be generated from waste water energy. This makes an important contribution to the decarbonization of the heating sector and at the same time creates independence from gas and oil.
The advantages of energy from wastewater:
- is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- regional & independent
- for heating, cooling and hot water preparation
- reduces CO2 emissions and operating costs
- short payback times
- funded by climate funds
- Realized project: New construction of the Vienna sewer control center in Blumental with 495 MWh/a heating and 200 MWh/a cooling
Project in progress: VIO Plaza Vienna with 1x 1.2 MW heating capacity and 3x 2 MW cooling capacity
More about energy from waste at www.energie-aus-abwasser.at
ENERGY FROM EXHAUST AIR - SAVE ENERGY WITH INNOVATIVE HEAT AND COLD RECOVERY
Not only waste water is suitable as an energy source, the heat from exhaust air from ventilation systems also offers enormous energy potential: Through the use of innovative heat exchangers, if necessary also in connection with heat pumps, this energy can be efficiently and economically introduced into the existing heating and cooling circuit . This means that a significant reduction in energy consumption, operating costs and CO2 emissions can be achieved.
The advantages of energy from exhaust air:
- Use of exhaust air from ventilation systems
- saves up to 80% of energy and costs
- innovative technologies
- particularly suitable for hotels, health resorts, hospitals, office buildings and shopping centers
Together with our suppliers, we plan and build systems for specific requirements in the field of water treatment. Depending on requirements, turnkey container solutions are also used, which have proven particularly useful for customers from the industrial, hotel, municipal and aid organizations sectors.
- filter systems, e.g. B. for the removal of manganese, iron or arsenic from drinking water
- reverse osmosis systems, e.g. B. for nitrate and arsenic removal from drinking water, well water or pure and ultrapure water treatment for hospitals, laboratories, etc.
- Ultra and nanofiltration systems, e.g. B. for the removal of turbidity, pathogens.
- UV disinfection systems based on LED technology for small applications (up to 0.9 m3/h)
- Hydrophysical water treatment (disinfection) for cooling and process water applications (up to 51 m3/h)
BKR – GREASE SEPARATOR CLEANING BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS
The maintenance and cleaning of grease separators causes high costs and in most cases requires the use of chemicals. In addition, problems often arise with the sewer operator, the limit values of fat and oil (lipophilic substances) and the pH value cannot be met. Last but not least, there are also odor nuisances for employees and, in extreme cases, for guests as well. The innovative BKR fat solvent is based on tested, natural substances that break down fats and oils and transport them away via the waste water.
The advantages of grease separator cleaning on a natural basis:
- Reduction of cleaning and maintenance costs
- Compliance with the limit values in the waste water (e.g. pH value, lipophilic substances)
- Elimination of odor nuisance
- Extended service life of the grease separator housing due to reduced corrosion
Our services for you:
- We look for the best technology for your project.
- We carry out a feasibility analysis for you and calculate the profitability.
- We take care of the detailed planning, basic and detailed engineering and project implementation through to commissioning with external partners.