Workshop "Wastewater energy for the decarbonization of energy and heat supply"
In cooperation with AEE Intec, Rabmer organizes a workshop on the subject of “energy source waste water” as part of the Thermaflex research program. Under the title “Wastewater and sewage treatment plants as future renewable energy sources for the decarbonization of energy and heat supply”, regulatory, funding and technical aspects of using wastewater as an energy source are dealt with and discussed.
Date: Wednesday 05/18/2022
Venue: Austrian Economic Chamber, Wiedner Hauptstraße 63, 1045 Vienna
- 8:30 am Reception and registration
- 9:00 am Welcome and opening
- Jürgen Streitner (requested) Austrian Chamber of Commerce
- Christoph Wolfsegger, Climate and Energy Fund
- Ulrike Rabmer-Koller, Rabmer Group
- Susanne Supper, Green Energy Lab
- Joachim Kelz, AEE – Institute for Sustainable Technologies
- 9:30 Energy from wastewater – Innovative technologies and state of the art as a contribution to the energy transition
- Rainer Wiedemann, Rabmer GreenTech GmbH
- 09:50 Energy and resource hub for sewage treatment plant
- Wolfgang Gruber-Glatzl, AEE – Institute for Sustainable Technologies
- 10:10 a.m. Panel discussion with the speakers and initiators
- 10:30 am Coffee break and bilateral exchange
- 11:00 a.m. Funding program for energy from wastewater and funding options in the area of heating networks
- Michael Riegler, Kommunalkredit Public Consulting GmbH
- 11:20 Energetic use of the thermal potential of waste water – presentation of best practice example project local heating Seefeld
- Andreas Glatzl, Ortswärme Seefeld GmbH and MACH Energiegesellschaft m.b.H
- 11:40 am The Kapfenberg sewage treatment plant as a local energy cell
- Andreas Zöscher, AWV Mürzverband
- 12:00 Overview of important technologies for in-house systems, use in sewers and bypass systems
- Klaus Pichler, Rabmer Greentech GmbH
- 12:30 Conclusion and bilateral exchange
Free registration: here
We look forward to your participation and to an interesting and informative day on the subject of “energy from waste water”.
Your Rabmer team!