VERTILINER® - Innovative manhole lining for high demands
Chemical-contaminated wastewater, old age or heavy use cause sewers and tanks to leak. Replacement is time-consuming and cost-intensive, and rehabilitation using conventional methods is often inadequate in terms of quality. With the Vertiliner® system, we offer an innovative solution for customers in the industrial, commercial and municipal sectors.
The Vertiliner® is a liner system for the static load-bearing lining of manholes. A seamless, fiberglass-reinforced and resin-impregnated tube is inserted and then cured with UV light. The special feature of the Vertiliner® is that it can be installed up to the top of the road in a single work step. The cross-sectional changes in the manhole are incorporated during production, meaning that no digging or lifting of the cone is required.
- Fast execution
- High chemical resistance
- Long service life
- Suitable for all shaft types, whether round or square
Vertiliner® - versatile in use
The system is used for standard manholes, angular manholes and manholes that change their cross-sectional shape up to a diameter of DN 1500 mm.
The Vertiliner® can be produced in different wall thicknesses and with a high resistance to chemicals and temperature, making it ideal for industrial applications. Blind manholes can also be renovated with the Vertiliner®.
Technical data and available dimensions
|On request (longest version to date 25m)
|Other cross-sectional shapes:
|Max. 4.7m component circumference
|6.3 to 14.7 mm
Our services for you:
- Our experts will provide you with detailed information on the subject of tank and manhole renovation.
- We will help you select the optimum technology for your specific needs.
- We take care of measuring, delivery, installation and commissioning.
- We are here for you - and answer your questions about price, quality, implementation and much more.